We Teach. We Support. We Inspire.
Perks to Colorado Bluesky Employees:
People we Serve
4-Day work week…. work 36 hours and get paid for 40! (for some positions)
Flexibility of work Schedule (for some positions)
Paid Birthday Day (Available after six months of employment)
Vacation and Sick time accrual
Incentive Pay – As budget allows
Optional Dental, Vision, and Additional Life Plans Available
Life and Long Term Disability Insurance (Agency Paid)
401K Retirement plan (after 6 months of employment)
Valic Pension Plan (after 1 year of employment)
Optional Cafeteria Plan (non-taxed medical savings plan)
Do you want to make a difference in some ones life? Colorado Bluesky has several jobs available for people interested in working for a progressive human service agency serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Full-Time Positions Available:
For self-motivated individuals interested in working in the field of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
Residential Direct Care Full Time Positions:
Working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a residential setting. Must be available to do overnight and shift work.
Minimum Qualifications: Possess a high school diploma or GED.
Position Includes: Overnight Shift Work
Salary: $21,216.00 per year for day shifts, $23,216.00 per year for overnight shifts.
Colorado Bluesky Early Intervention provides services to children (0-3) with a developmental delay or disability.
If you are looking for a chance to work with a dynamic team, we are currently seeking a Billing Specialist with thorough knowledge of coding, healthcare regulations, submitting & collecting claims. Our billing is similar to outpatient therapy, but more complex.
Ambitious individual will guide the development of our billing process to ensure compliant billing-coding of specified services.
· Preferred candidate has at least 1 year of experience
· Knowledge of Medicaid and Commercial insurance billing and collections is required
· Ability to monitor claims through electronic claims processing system and develop processes.
· Knowledge of written and verbal appeal techniques, (EOB interpretation and other A/R related skills a plus)
· Excellent skills in Excel, Word, and Google Apps are essential
· Have the ability to meet deadlines, function under pressure and adapt to change
· Have proven ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of productivity.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a professional attitude is required
· Must be able to comprehend policies, procedures and contracts.
· Excellent customer service skills are required
· Experience with Outpatient billing preferred
Host Home Provider:
Colorado Bluesky Ent. Is offering an opportunity for an independent contractor to provide host home (24-hour care and supervision) to an individual currently receiving services. The offer includes a monthly reimbursement rate commensurate with the individuals support level as well as the use of a rent free two bedroom one bath home in Pueblo County, the perspective provider will be responsible for all utilities. Please contact Colorado Bluesky Residential Department at (719)546-0574 for more information or visit our website at www.coloradobluesky.org under the employment tab/Personal Care Provider tab for more information.
All Positions require applicants to be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License with fewer than 6 points against it and be able to pass a background check. Full Time positions include health insurance, vacation, sick leave and retirement plans.
Fill out the application HERE and email it to: email@example.com
Accepting applications at Colorado Bluesky Enterprises, 115 West 2nd Street, Pueblo CO E.O.E and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org